Taking good care of your hearing aids can help extend their life and ensure they continue to perform well. Here are some useful tips.
- Clean your hearing aids every day.
- Use a soft cloth, tissue or special hearing aid brush to wipe the outside.
- Use a wax loop or brush to remove ear wax and other debris. Never use a straight pin or other sharp object to clean wax from your hearing aids.
- Replace behind-the-ear earmolds when they become dry, cracked, stiff or discoloured.
- Store hearing aids in a cool, dry place.
- Open the battery doors when they’re not in use.
- Protect your hearing aids from excessive heat (hair dryer, vehicle glove compartment or dashboard).
- Do not get hearing aids wet. Remove hearing aids when swimming, showering, perspiring, etc.
- Do not apply hair care products before putting on your hearing aids.
- Do not drop or bang your hearing aids on hard surfaces.
- Store batteries in a dry, safe location away from children and pets.
- Replace dead batteries immediately.
- How to order jalyn online
- Retail cost of combivent respimat
- Can you buy over the counter meloxicam
Hearing Aid Care Videos
Behind the ear hearing aid styles
Replacing a battery on a Hearing Instrument
Replacing the dome on an Hearing Instrument
Replacing the wax guard on a hearing instrument
Custom hearing aid styles
Replacing the battery on a custom product
Care and cleaning of a custom product
Replacing the wax guard on a custom product